Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Upcoming MS

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Galactus the Planet Eater's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 24th, 2004
    Posts
    1,831
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    I dont know who Claok and Dagger is, but it looks like she is coming out of some cape and hood disguise. Nice concept.

    But the must have is that Black Spider-woman. Didnt know they were making this. Theeres a sign in front of the display "International". If thats so, Ill defineltly try to get this at some comic con.

    Toyfair Marvel Select

  2. #2
    -megalithanod
    Guest -megalithanod's Avatar

    Post

    I am still waiting for the Watcher to show up!

    Spier-woman is a maybe for me, as I might go back and see if I can pick up a She-Hulk.

    Cloak and Dagger was a good b-list character comic like Iron Fist, they had a good dynamic and worth putting them out as MS figures!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •